|some amazing art and fan art that I have found|
*OFFICIAL* Character Bio form (full detail)First Name:*OFFICIAL* Character Bio form (full detail) by ~Jirinri
Age: (1470 starting year)
Astrological Sign (Greek):
*OFFICIAL* Race Bio for HumansHumans (see also Spell casters):*OFFICIAL* Race Bio for Humans by ~Jirinri
- Origins: Life
- Good vs. Bad: These creatures are born neither good nor bad but as they are raised the way they interpret the lessons that others and life present them, their character will shift one way or the other (occasionally unable to turn away from that path.
- Racial enemies (what hates them): Other than themselves, the racial enemies include, but are not limited to centaurs, imps, elves, demons,
*OFFICIAL* Race Bio for ElvesElves:*OFFICIAL* Race Bio for Elves by ~Jirinri
- Origins: Mythological origins are European (trying to trace to a specific country proved fruitless because almost every culture had them). The origins of the elves in my story are a mystery; they have been in the woods since as long as humans have kept records and no one has ever thought to ask them about their origins.
- Good vs. Bad: These creatures can be either/or depending on the race of elf they come from; light elves vs. dark elves, though it is possible to have, say, a light elf that turns evil after a traumatic event.
- Racial enemies (what they hate): Outside of the dark elf vs. light elf battle, the racial enemies of the elves are imps and
*OFFICIAL* Setting for Tamashii no Tsubasa Country: Japan*OFFICIAL* Setting for Tamashii no Tsubasa by ~Jirinri
Prefecture: Shiga-ken (Omi province)
Time Period: Feudal Era (1185-1603) (chosen time period is after 1185 but prior to Nobunaga in 1568) (further restriction added making the time period 1336-1567)
Dimension: MADE UP
Races: Elves, Human, Demon, Fairies, Shinigami, Imps, Centaurs, Fauns, Unicorns, Pegasus, Alicorns (Unipeg), other combos, Dragons, Spell casters